REVIEW | Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit

Hello guys,
I know you guys have heard about "Anastasia Beverly Hills" especially the brow kit, it is super famous and high rated right now! But I do believe aside from the brow kit, ABH Glow Kit is also famous and super high rated! And So right now I am going to review one of the Glow Kit right away!

Recently, ABH cosmetic release their new  Glow Kit, and it is ABH Nicole Guerriero Glow kit. If you are wondering who is Nicole Guerriero, she is one of the best Beauty Vlogger (for me). All of ther makeup are flawless and very glamurous and sexy. You can check her youtube account Here. 

So short story, I have been liking my highlighter from BH cosmetic the Carli Baybel Palette (the 1st edition, bcs recently she just launched her duluxe edition) and I have been using it for months, and I am thinking to try another highlighter but I haven't be able to find the greatest one (in my opinion) so far untill Nicole Glow Kit is out. And I was like "I have to try this" since my BH one is running low, so It is the perfect timing to get a new stock for my highlight. And I finnaly got it!



I srsly wanted to review this on my own, but I think I don't really need to talk too much, because this is the most STUNNING Highlighter that I have ever owned, tried, everything in my life! It glides on smoothly on your face, it looks like wet on your face! The shades OMG STUNNING






And for more reviews I will give you several youtubers that already reviewed this Glow Kit.







And that's it for today!
I hope you guys have a wonderful day!
See you guys in my next post!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment