April Faves!! (Part 1)



So right now I am going to show you all of my favourite items! There are beauty supplies and fashion items! Well there are so many things that I really want to show, so I think I will make this April Faves!! into 2 parts. Please enjoy!!

Make Up & Body Care


1. Eyeshadow, Blush, Contour and Powder


Blush and Contour

The blush and contour are from "Beautistyle" (I don't know if it's a local brand or not) these two are very pigmented so you don't need much to pick up the colour, just lightly tap/press your brush to it then you will get the right amount for your contour and blush. For the colour, the blush is very pretty, it has pinkish nude tone to it, but I like to use it as an eyeshadow itself and it turns out a very beautiful pink for your everyday natural look! And the Contour also kinda a little bit of an orange tone, but I don't mind because I have a warm skin tone so it looks perfect on me (I don't really recommend this for cool skin tone thou) and again I like to use it as an eyeshadow to deepen the crease.





Eyeshadow


You can guess it! The eyeshadow cream goes to "Maybelline" and the colour is 45 Eternal Gold. From the swatch that I show you, I blend it and omg...it is so pretty, you can use it as a base for your eyeshadow which will give your matte eyeshadow a tiny hint of sparkle to it, and you can use it by itself like so. I suggest you to use your hand for it, because it doesn't work well if u use a brush (or maybe it doesn't work). Don't need to ask about the pigmentation, it is gorgeous!



Powder


Another "Maybelline" product, the Clear Smooth Powder is very beautiful on my skin, it covers all the acne scars and my skin looks flawless whenever I'm using it. And the shade that I use it Natural. You don't need much for it, and again a little goes a long way. (You can see that I use this powder a lot)









2. Lipsticks




Maybelline Matte Lipstick


The 1st is "Maybelline Matte Lipstick" (Yes I know I have and love a lot of Maybelline stuff but I just can't resist it) The shades is Coral Crush which is like an orangey red that I love. This shade is everything, match my skin tone perfectly I love how the pigmentation and very moisturizing! It stays for 4-5 hours, It leaves a light tint to it (after I eat), so it is kinda a good thing for me!





Maybelline by Color Sensational



And yes, another "Maybelline" but I don't know if this one is the same as the Matte Lipstick or it's a different type which is Maybelline By Color Sensational. But this one is the nude shade, it has pink under tone, which what I love! This one, I would say it is more moisturizing, and satin finish not matte....or I don't know..because I think there are a slight differences. But over all, love it. It stays not that long, maybe for 2-3 hours, but you still can re-apply it.



Caring Colours Lipstick


This lipstick is everything! It is very pigmented, moisturizing, doesn't feel like you put on a lipstick! which is great! "Caring Colours" lipstick (I don't know what series this is) In the shade Luxurious is a brown tone nude colour which is perfect for everybody! very suitable for any occasion! It has sort of like a lip balm on the middle of the lipstick (Sorry I forgot to take a pic of it) it looks kinda white idk, but I think that part that makes your lips very smooth when u apply it. Even though it doesn't stays that long, but this very wearable! 



Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm 


This "Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm" is very very very pigmented, it has minty feeling to it. When u apply it, U will feel the mint frosty feeling on your lips. Nope it is not painful at all, instead I found it interesting to have it, that is why I bought this! It smells also like a mint, just like a mint candy! I use this almost every day, because it is matte, stays all day long, and doesn't dry your lips at all! So you don't need to always re-apply it!



Wardah Wonder Shine


The last lipstick is "Wardah Wonder Shine" I don't know if this suppose to be a lipstick or a lipgloss, but I find it very pigmented to be a lipgloss, but also very shiny to be a lipstick, so I think you can use it as a both side. But I use it as a lipstick, because it is not sticky at all, and it stays pretty good, so thumbs up for 2 in 1 product (for me). I always choose shade that looks good on every thing (Nude again) this shade that I have is in soft pink! But I didn't find any pink tone to it, which is more like a brown tone, but it is fine for me, as long as a I can still wear it for everyday look, then it is ok.






This is the end for the PART 1!
Gonna update part 2 for tomorrow! So don't worry!

Hope you enjoy it!









0 comments:

Post a Comment