Body Skincare | How I Exfoliate and Even Out My Sun Tan! (DIY)

Hello! I am back with another post! But right now I want to tell your about my body skincare routine that I have been doing it for a couple of weeks and it is so amazing that my skin feels a lot smoother, softer, and healthier! I do have a lot of sun tan in certain area that looks kinda weird because..when you compare it to the other side/part of my body side by side ..It looks weird, and I do have a solution that works the best for me! Well I hope it might works for you too readers!

My body skincare... there is nothing special to be honest, I only exfoliate once a day. I know it seems so wrong but since the exfoliation scrub are all natural ingredients, I feel ok with it by using it everyday. There are natural ingredients that you can DIY it yourself and for you lazy people who live in Indonesia, I have several brands for you to try it out as your body scrub and works the best for me! So check it out!

1. Rice Milk Body Scrub


This one you have to DIY it yourself, all you need are only two ingredients! Milk and rice. All you have to do is grind 1 cup of rice until it's a powder consistency (Picture below), then all you need is mix it with 2 tablespoon of milk. Mix it well and then you can get like a paste consistency! (Picture below)





I use this scrub every night before I go to bed. I Scrub my body to remove all the dirt that sits on my body for hours from my activity, I wash my body using a normal body soap first and then I scrub my body with it, then let it sit for a couple of minutes then rinse it off with a normal water. This scrub gives you a slight whitening effect each day! (No lies) But you can't see the differences each day, but you will notice it when you use this for at least a week or so. My tan skin slowly back to normal, feels so smooth after I wash it off with water and it feels like your whole body.....is a baby butt. (Don't forget to use a moisturizer after using it) 


2. Sariayu Body Scrub


I don't know about this product, it's so so to me, I kinda like it, but there is something that I don't like it. Well 1st I will tell you what I like. It works as a cleanser pretty well and brighten up my skin. But then I rinse it off, it dries out my skin. My skin feels so dry. I know I can use body butter or hand body, but still after the body butter soak into my skin, my skin is back to dry...I usually don't have this kind of issue. It is kinda weird. I'll give 3/5 despite the dryness, I still can get the whitening effect thou (To even out my tan skin or in Bahasa "belang")





So please give it a try for the DIY scrub, tell me about the experience and what effect that you get from it!

(Sorry for the bad pic bcs I wasn't feeling well while edit it)

0 comments:

Post a Comment