How To Be a Morning Person



Getting up early in the morning is one of my daily basis! I know, I know a lot of people hates it. So was I! But I am no longer keeping that bad habit of mine! I don't think it is a good thing to do. Waking up at noon or so, makes my head feel kinda dizzy, I find it very very hard for me to get up and it feels so lazy! And I ended up doing nothing because I have no motivation to do anything! But then I realize that I have to change it! I can't do this every single time. Than I did some research about "How To Be a Morning Person."

So, I am going to show you, what are the things that makes me to get up early every morning!

1. Make "To Do List" Every Night.



This helps you to continue your day more productive! So you don't have any of your time fly away and wasted. Remember stay on track!


2. Get More Sleep ( 6 - 8 Hours a day)



Harvard Health research has found that getting a healthy dose of sleep on a regular basis is linked to:
 • Increased memory consolidation
 • Better metabolism and weight
 • Heightened mood and concentration
 • Lower blood pressure and stress levels


3. Sleep In a Very Dark Room
switch off all lights in your bedroom!! make a cave!

Sleeping in a very dark room helps you to relax even more, it helps to increase your serotonin level, which can make your depression level even lower. 

A good quality of sleep!!


4. Set Your Alarm!


It is important to set your alarm. Make sure you set it on time, so you don't have to worry much about over slept.

Tip : Put your phone away from you bed zone. So you can't easily grab your phone and press "Snooze" (what's the point then)


5. Move Quicker!
Get out from you bedroom! Immediately! It's like..pushing yourself to go out from your comfort zone and get things done! You can't waste your day by just laying around on your bed?


6. Get Up At The Same Time



If your body and mind used to it! Then I bet you will get up in the morning, automatically!


7. A Glass of Water Every Morning


It is very important to drink at least a glass of fresh water every morning, it helps to clean out your digestive system.


8. Wash Your Face Every Morning


Obviously, you have to do it. You don't want to wake up with an ugly face of yours, right? So get up and wash your face to freshen up that face!


9. Make Yourself a Healthy Breakfast


Making your own breakfast in the morning is so much fun! (to me personally) You can make whatever you want! Remember it's gotta be healthy! Start your day with a healthy food.


10. Meet Up With The Sun!



Go outside for at least 15 minutes or so, to get some fresh air and expose yourself to the sun and get a healthy dose of vitamin D!


11. Check Your To Do List
You made your to do list last night, right? What are you waiting for? Start your day! Do it! Keep on track! And enjoy your day!

And those are several things that I always do in the morning (well not always, but most of the time). A little secret, I still kinda hate waking up early, but I have to. So I can use my time and my day to do positive thing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment