April Faves!! (Part 2)


3. Eyeliners and Mascara


Maybelline Master Line


Sorry for the nasty looking pic, I always carry this liner with me, that is why it is look disgusting, dirty and so on. Bust seriously this product is very creamy and doesn't smudge! Well yes, it is not water proof (I guess) but yeah it stays pretty damn good on me. 


Pixy Line & Shadow


Omg! I love this Line & Shadow by "Pixy" the pigmentation is so good, so creamy! I always use it to highlight my inner corner of my eyes, eyeshadow base, or leave it as it is aka using it as an eyeshadow, so damn blendable! Thumbs up!!


Maybelline ColorShow


(sorry, I didn't take a pic of it, well it's not that I did in on purpose, but I lost the file..) This liner is so creamy and the pigmentation don't ask...(like I said in the previous part, too much Maybelline) The point is..c'mon it is my fave!


QL Mascara (Local Brand)


This brand is a local brand. waterproof and smudgeproof!! Omg but the best part is, really easy to take it off with a normal remover or you can use a water to remove it, just let it wet (what the..) then you can easily remove it! Well it is good to lengthening your lashes but it doesn't gives the voluminous look, but still good quality! For the brush, I think it is too stiff, and just a normal brush, but it grabs your lashes quite good.


4. Body Care


The 1st line is a perfume that I use almost everyday! It smells very luxurious and elegant. I don't really remember what brand..but I think "Believe" is the series or the brand..idk. The 2nd line is a hand body from "Vaseline" I use it every night before I go to bed or after I exfoliate my body! It smells very nice, it does makes your skin looks glowy but I don't really think if it makes your skin whiter..or it's just me. And the 3rd is a Body mist / Body Splash...and again I can't remember what brand but you can find it at Watson, or any drugstore. The current scent is my fave!


Bags, Shoes and Watch


1. Watch



Well this watch it's just an ordinary watch, what so special about it is, my grand father gave this to me, that is why I treasure it so much. And it looks elegant, very thin, and..I don't know I love the design, simple yet elegant. Oh and the brand is from "Pierre Bernard"


2. Bags




These bags are also a normal ones, but it's just I love how it looks, and the size is perfect, not to big and not to small, I still can carry all of my stuff in it. The brown one is from "Palomino" It's another local brand (If I am not mistaken) and the blue one...I'm not sure because someone special gave it to me...as a gift / surprise..not sure..but yeah it is special to me.


3. Shoes


The last item that I will show it to you is a pair of shoes, someone special bought this for me on my birthday day, and I ask him to choose which one that he likes and looks perfect on me, this one is his 1st choice, and omg, I am in love with it, love at the 1st sight. It is perfect, because I am very conscious about my feet, because it is not beautiful at all, so when it comes to shoes..I am a very picky. And this shoes...makes my feet looks beautiful! It's just perfect!


So this is the end of my April Faves!!

Hope you like it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment