My fave Youtube Channels! (Beauty, DIY, and Comedy)


Well hello guys! I am back with another Favourite thing/stuff or idk. So right now, I will straight to the point where I will show you my favourites YOUTUBER CHANNELS ever! Starts from makeup or beauty channels! (Which I have the most list and probably can't show it all because I wanna know If I will do the part 2 or not. lol)


Makeup and Beauty



So that is one of her videos (obviously) I love watching her videos, I love how she edited the vids, how she do her makeup, how nice and friendly she is, I love her so much! Number one of all time! She has the sweetest personality ever! You can also watch Adelaine's Daily Vlog here

2. Tati


Tati is one of the greatest Makeup Guru that I have ever known..I don't know but in my opinion she gives so many tips and tricks, makeup guide whether it is high end products or drugstore, dupes, etc. Especially for the dupes that she recommended for us, I think she gave us the most "similar" products ever.

3. Shaaanxo


She is very very good at makeup, very pretty. She usually do a very bold makeup look, whether it's the eyes that looks intense, or maybe the lips, or both of it!

4. Ilikeweylie


Since I'm Asian, ofc you can't forget about the Asian youtubers. She is one of the best so far. The way she do her makeup, the way how it turned out, so natural, but still gives you the glam look that you will love!

5. RachhLoves


Since there are a lot of beauty hacks that are wondering around pinterest or social media and you are kinda curious about it but tooo lazy to do it. This youtuber is the right place for you to chech it out!

6. NikkieTutorials



And now my dear, the most talented ones! She puts makeup to next level! So detail! So precise! So perfect! I love every detail that she made! 


Nail Art

Simplynailogical



To be honest, I don't have other recommendation for you for the nail art section. This youtuber is the only one! If you watch one of her videos, you will know why I love her so much! lol


Sports and Health



For the health section, yes I know I only have one recommendation for you guys. But it's not that I rarely search other channels. I do! But so far, Blogilates is the best channel of all. 1st she gives you the best tips and recipes that you can find! 2nd, her workout videos aren't that long, unlike cardio or stuff, blogilates gives you the most effective ways to tone up your body! Plus it is easy to do it!


Do It Yourself



(Another, only one channel recommendation) Ok I get it, I mainly focus on beauty stuff, it's because...c'mon! It's my passion! But this DIY channel will never fail you (what) Super fun to watch, creative and yes, She edited and sets all the things very nice..that is why all of her videos are so inspiring to me!


Comedy and Fun Stuff












So that's it for today! If you need more recommendation, or maybe for the Indonesian people who wants to know the best Indonesian YouTubers that I like, you can comment down below!

xoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment